+ Cars of the Honda Civic and Acura Integra brand
+ Maintenance instruction
+ Routine maintenance
+ Cooling system and heating
+ Power supply system and release
+ Engine electric equipment
+ Control systems of the engine
- Gear shifting box
+ 5-staged manual box of gear shifting
- 4-staged and stepless automatic transmissions (ат and cvt)
Failure diagnostics of AT/CVT - the general information
Check and adjustment of a cable of management of a butterfly valve in the kick-down mode (TV cable) - the Integra models
Replacement and adjustment of a cable of gear shifting
Adjustment and replacement of the sensor switch of position of the lever of the selector of transfers
System of blocking - the general information, check of a state, replacement and adjustment of an electromagnet of management
Check and replacement of electromagnetic valves of management of blocking
Removal and installation of 4-staged and stepless automatic transmissions (AT and CVT)
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Check and adjustment of a cable of management of a butterfly valve in the kick-down mode (TV cable) – the Integra models
The TV cable serves for dropping gas at the time of switching of AT to a low gear in the kick-down mode, – it is not necessary to confuse it to a gate drive cable from an accelerator pedal.
|1. Before starting check a TV cable, make sure of correctness of adjustments of a free wheeling of a cable of an accelerator (see the Head of the Power supply system and release) and idling turns (see the Head Routine maintenance).
2. Warm up the engine up to the normal working temperature.
3. By squeezing and an otpuskaniye of the accelerator pedal make sure that the control lever is synchronized by a butterfly valve on AT with draft of an accelerator.
4. If synchronization is broken, make necessary adjustment of a TV cable (see below).
5. Ask the assistant to squeeze out against the stop a pedal of an accelerator and make sure that the lever of the drive of a butterfly valve on transmission has an insignificant side play.
6. Disconnect a cable tip from the lever.
7. Check freedom of the course of the lever. In case of identification of points of jamming, ask for the help specialists in automatic transmissions.
8. Again connect a TV cable to the driving lever on transmission.
|1. Perform the procedures stated above in paragraphs 1 and 2.
2. Make sure that the lever of an accelerator is in the situation corresponding to the closed condition of a butterfly valve.
3. Weaken a TV cable lock-nut in its top part, near the throttle case.
4. Wring out the gate drive lever in completely closed position, then choose a TV cable side play by pulling up of an adjusting nut.
5. Tighten a lock-nut.
6. Make sure of observance of synchronization and serviceability of functioning of the driving lever. Besides, track that at completely squeezed out accelerator pedal the driving lever on transmission had an insignificant free wheeling. Lack of a small side play speaks about malfunction of the lever or damage of the mechanism of management in transmission.